Cup of tea
Hours of editing
– Course of Reportage Photography (Ruido / Barcelona, Spain 2013)
– Course of Social Film (Pati Llimona – Jorge García Díaz / Barcelona, Spain 2013)
– BA in Graphic Design (EASD Llotja / Barcelona, Spain, 2012)
– Edition of photography books (Campus PhotoEspaña / Madrid, Spain, 2011)
– ERASMUS in Graphic Design (ESAD Matoshiños / Porto, Portugal, 2010)
– Certificate of Higher Education in Professional Photography
(Escuela Arte Granada / Spain, 2008)
– Certificate of Higher Education in Serigrafía Artística (Escuela de Arte
Ramón Facón / Lugo, 2004)
– Compulsory Secondary Education Instituo (I.E.S. Lucus Augusti / Lugo, Spain,
Nature, Yoga, Books, Snowboard, Bike, Photography, Human.
– Group Exhibition “ Enfocats al Gotic ” (Organized by the Cultural Center Pati Llimona in
Barcelona, Spain, March 2014)
– Exhibition “ Goiza “ ( Tarannà Cafe, Barcelona, Spain, July 2013)
– Group Exhibition “ Parallel Universes “ ( DeDues, Barcelona, Spain, April, 2010 )
– Group Exhibition “ Art in Femeni “ (Cultural Center Bellvitge – Gornal , LHospitalet, Spain,
– Collective exhibition contest “ We are all equal We are all different “
(Auditorium, Ateneo , Madrid, December 2008) // Selected as a finalist in the competiton / Organized
by the Foundation for Civil Rights Youth Assembly.
– Publication of the report “ The life of a gorrilla “ (Newspaper El Ideal , Granada , February
22, 2010 )
– Publication of photographs in the fashion section of Simona Magazine (Granada , May
– Finaliste “ We are all equal We are all different “
(Auditorium, Ateneo , Madrid, December 2008) // Selected as a finalist in the competiton / Organized by the Foundation for Civil Rights Youth Assembly.
– June 2012 – currently // Photographer. Freelance (Spain)
Duties: Photography in professional studio of products and newborn. Photography of. events,
weddings, communions and baptisms.
– June – August 2014 // Photographer. Beatifull People (Ibiza, Spain)
Duties: Photograph the people in the boardparty, from ibiza to formentera. Edit the photos and
upload them to the website.
– June – August 2014 // Photographer. Amnesia (Ibiza, Spain)
Duties: Photograph the people while they dance inside the club’s most famous Ibiza.
– Spanish: Native.
– English: Basic Level..
General English Course (Avalon School, London, 2010)
Basic English (State Federation of Trade, Lugo, 2005)
– Portuguese: Basic level.
Course of Portuguese (ESAD Matosinhos, Porto, 2010)